MAXIMIZING YOUR SALE PRICE THROUGH TOP-NOTCH MARKETING
Even in this incredibly strong Seller’s market in Toronto, extensive, quality marketing is still essential. Although it’s likely that your home will sell in today’s market; it’s not a sure thing that it will sell for the best possible price. Excellent marketing will lift your home above the competition, reaching many more Agents and Buyers and therefore, maximizing your exposure and your sale price.
I will do a complete and exhaustive marketing plan that covers local and international Buyers, so that no stone is left unturned. Quality professional photos, virtual tours, well written descriptions… all of this and more, will persuade Buyers to put your home at the top of their list for serious consideration:
- Promotional postcards in the neighbourhood are very effective tools for attracting local Buyers as well as their friends, family or colleagues, who might want to live in the same community.
- A full colour ad in the national print edition of the Globe & Mail in their popular real estate section reaches many Agents and international Buyers.
- Extensive social media advertising is paramount: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube and Instagram.
- Various websites will feature your property across the internet:
RoyalLePage.ca, Johnstonanddaniel.com, realtor.ca, and thinkoutsidethelines.ca
- Luxury Homes and Juwai are excellent websites used to reach international Buyers. Juwai is the largest and most popular website that crosses the firewall in China. Both of these websites are very important since Canada – and especially Toronto – is a preferred destination for Buyers around the world.